In Wall / In Ceiling Speakers
- Where is the best place to put a subwoofer in my room?
- What is the best way for me to hook up my subwoofer?
- How should I set my home theater receiver for a particular speaker size?
- I'm not getting any sound out of the subwoofer. What should I check?
- How do I blend my subwoofer and speakers?
- What brand and gauge wire should I use to hook up my speakers?
- How does a speaker work?
- How large a subwoofer should I choose?
- What are passive speakers?
- Where should I place the speakers in my room?
- Where can I get my "out of warranty" Mirage product repaired?
- Where can I find manuals for discontinued models?
- Are the in-ceiling/in-wall speaker grills paintable?
- I'm experiencing a humming or buzzing noise. What should I check?
- How do I set subwoofer phase?
- How do you remove the grill from the in-ceiling/in-wall speaker?
- Do I need the installation kit for my in-ceiling/in-wall speaker?
Questions? Call us!
Have a question about your Mirage speakers? Talk to the people who know them best! We?re waiting to hear from you!
United States Customers
GENTEC-INTERNATIONAL (905) 513-7733
If you prefer, your questions and comments can be submitted by email, too; you can count on rapid response and clear, concise email@example.com